Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A JOURNEY TO REMEMBER

"Journey to remember"


 Yaa,a journey,a normal travelling from my college to home.i travelled many times! But their was something special about this one.!!

I just took my bag & sat on my regular window seat.
 Everybody  was known but still it felt unknown to me..why? Don't know yet..! But there was something.!
I took my earphone and plug it on as most of us do during journey.
Had put some random song to pass the time & then i starting seeing out of the window.
Everything was normal till then.
It just take a second to change everything...is it so??
I started thinking.. what i am doing??

Its started with "deadly" past ,"worried" future upto my "nowhere" present.!!
It seemed like the speed of train was competing my speed of thoughts !
The more intensly i thought ,more the speed of train.i pause thinking ,the train reaches to some random station and stops.
It was like olympic race between my heart,mind & the train. Till now my brain had a became battle ground.


Sometimes you know ..you can't do anything with just thinking,but still u do that, because you don't have any option.!!

The engines blow the horn & it seems the battle starts again.
This time more intense.
i thought to myself ,it gonna blow my head.

"Milan stop thinking ,whatever it may be"!  i told to myself.
But you know" if its so easy to control your mind ,we all would be somewhere a better place."
It seemed like all the weight has reached the head, i no more  can feel my body.
I can see people gossiping among themselves,but can't hear them.i probably guess its because of my high volume song,not because of the battle ...but who knows!!
I was going nowhere ,not getting any conclusion.

Just then my friend poked me and said " Milan utarvu nai,station aavi gayo"(milan get down ,station came.!)"
It seemed like he stopped everything.i colleced myself & got down.
BUT
"Neither the journeys ends,nor my thoughts"
They just took a pause.

I guess thats why i am posting it.
Next time if u have this journey,be prepared,be ready to win unlike me .





1 comment: