Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Engineering bhava!



Yes, I would call it the end of an era. My life was like that. I have seen the best and the worst of me in this four years of glorious journey. Yes, you heard it right four years, around 1460 days and approximately 35000 hours!

 Yes I have calculated every hour, because I have lived them or should I say, I survived them as constantly reminded by the society that I am doing it
.
The journey called "Engineering".

 It feels so nostalgic now. The place where I feel caged off would soon be closed for me, freeing me forever, letting me go where I want to. A room bigger than or equal to an auditorium will soon be replaced by our juniors and we all be leaving that forever.

 Those thousand numbers of pages I wrote for the so called assignments to complete. Yeah I will miss them. I won't miss the assignment... Nah! I would miss the fun behind writing them. Making the assignment a prĂ©cis writing, always writing the one-third :P 

There were 120 students in my batch and I came to know them well in my final year of engineering.
Well that’s how my engineering completed, bunking as much classes as possible did.
Ahh! Yeah, how can I forget the bunk part, the part for which colleges are made for. That canteen snacks, that looting of the lunch boxes.

 Hell I will miss them. 

That 8 war type semester exams from which 7 ended and I can proudly say that I survived all of them. That 3 hours paper and the constant battle for those 23 marks starts, to cross the line of the back loggers. Though for the ranker it never mattered because they always go for the bulls’ eye.
It seems funny now, how I used to mug up each every formula, even though I had no idea what's in it.

 At last the” GTU” (Gujarat technological university) I should change this name to bluff master. When these people bring out the results, you never know whether to cry for not scoring well or laugh because you passed an impossible subject. And I bet that it happened to every one of us.
 Everything feels so steady now. 

“To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be”.

CHEERS TO OUR NEW FUTURE!
PS-I got emotional writing this.

1 comment: