Sunday, March 29, 2020

God's own version

Hi peeps,
I didn't know it would take a complete lockdown for me to restart my blog. So here I am trying to find God's own version of "Why we are facing,what we are facing?"

Statutory warning-this could be humours/offensive/I don't know where it's going.

Once in sunny afternoon,God was resting under a pine tree, with whatever alcohol he is getting his hands into in heaven, trying to reason with human kind for the mishaps we were doing with mother nature. As he was lost in thoughts, Satan came looking curious and sat beside him and opened one of god's Favourite bourbon.
God being God, ignored the action by Satan and kept pondering over things. Seeing this Satan got pretty unhappy with his ignorance asked God "why so serious"?
To which God angrily replied"
I created adam,I created eve and mother nature.
I bleed and build the world 
To nurture

Still human kind made it impossible  for me to heal?


Satan hilariously looked towards God and said.
"You , perhaps have been too kind to human,made yourself to much Available.
To which God replied,
I can't be the bad one to my childrens, the sole reason I created mom's to be there for everyone.
Giving bewildered look, Satan told God that he could bring down the human kind to value his creation and all his sacrifice but it has to be his ways.
God straight forwarded rejected it saying,is he insane, because the last time he did this, all the dinasours vanished from the mother Earth, those were the god's first creation.

"Oh , those, those were my favourite toys,said Satan with devilish look.

Though this time I bring no harm and still will get what you need and anyway you need a maintenance otherwise things will fall apart anyway.

And just then God got a message from ozone layer reading
" Red alert,ozone layer depletion on the last stage"
 God switched off the phone and looked helplessly towards Satan .Satan knowing this that he got God in his hand made an offer that if he can make this happen, but he just needs to restore balance between life and death.

I leave the part to the readers whether God said "yes or no"




I rest my case and rest is history.!

#Stay home
#Stay safe .
God is healing mother nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment