Sunday, June 22, 2014

Anonymous: SHE


She was effortlessly beautiful. Her long
blonde hair waved and caressed her body in
a way that made me envy hair in a way I
never have before.

Carrying two carton characters,she had been the queen for them.
I found myself questioning everything else I
thought about the ideas of love and beauty.

I imagined a idealistic scenario where she
would be mine and I would be contempt and
in complete ecstasy as I held her close to me
with a typical sunset in the background.

She is beautiful, with shyness adding to her beauty.
She had a determined
expression on her face.

She had deep, chocolate
colored eyes and the waves of her luscious
brown hair makes the world get puzzled.
She is a very pretty girl- and I knew that
at first sight that she is well-behaved in nature.
Her face is young without one blemish to
mar it’s perfectly pale complexion.

She is not tall nor short, but somewhere in
between. Her shoulders were broad and she
held her noble head high with the air of
confidence. Her hair was thick with satin jet-
black
curls that blew softly in the morning breaze,
Her Eyebrow are soft, quizzical, and serene with
purity
and wisdom.And then her eyes- they
were deep as a great body of water- indeed-
and just as blue. Her smile-killed many,difficult to carve in stone.

The most beautiful curve on her body was her smile.
You love her,she will make you her king;Well try dumping her she will make you regret for your existence.
She is the smile everyone else carries when she is around.
Once she looses her smile,even the sun looses its shine seeing her.
She is queen of her father's kingdom.she just rules it,but
Once she give her heart to you,no matter what she won't give up on you.
She does everything  flawlessly with her charming nature.

Indeed she is,the greatest work of god.

P.S - EVERY GIRL OUT THERE ,TELL ME IF I  JUSTIFIED YOUR BEAUTY :)

SHARE IT IF YOU LIKED ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment