Friday, September 19, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!



19/09/2013
 Yaa this date, how can I forget this date. Something that changed my life forever.
 A year ago, I started blogging. But more important thing is that I started writing. Everything changed in my from that day and you guys very well know that.
 People see me now and say Milan you have changed. I know I have changed, but I say change is necessary for survival. 

Aditya mankad, the person who gave me the idea to blog for the first time and I am proud to be friend with such an avid blogger.
 A whole year past and looking back, I do find some cherishing moments and some worse moments. I have done mistakes, I have learned. In those all moments, the blog was always with me. the name some hidden treasures was titled as I believe we all have some memories that we want to treasure for lifetime and I try to put these words into life.

 Brinda tailor, hell yeah I still remembered how for the first time you sent me your blog link and I too responded it with my blog link. Our first convo happened due to my blog only and the rest is history. Now we have total of four books co-authored and our duo will rock in future too.

 Ashish gamit, Oh this man, I know if nothing works in my life, I can always go to him. It’s not like he gives the solution or something like that, but he talks so out of the box that I find a new problem to deal with.

 People say you need at least four pillars to stand, I say it’s not the number of pillars, it’s that how strong are the pillar and I am blessed with three pillars, which I believe that they will always hold me up whenever I will fall.
 Aditya mankad-hope you really find the girl whom you can share your mood swings and gets out from the friend zone.
 Brinda tailor-I want to see you as a bestselling writer with an engineering degree with a certificate in photography.
 Ashish gamit-Hope you get a wifi modem with a 100mbps speed for lifetime. You can find their blogs at 

Brinda-brindatailor.wordpress.com
 Aditya-http://the-cheesy-engineer.blogspot.in/
 Ashish-Well; you all need to wait till next birth.
 At last, Happy birthday blog .

2 comments: